At Capquest, we feel strongly about our responsibility to our environment, our community and our colleagues. Below are some of the examples of the work we do.
- We have a charity committee that meets on a regular basis and agrees how we support both the local communities and national charities throughout the year.
- We regularly participate in fundraising events and we encourage all of our colleagues to be involved.
- We meet on a regular basis to determine the key areas of environmental focus for the organisation.
- We have clear recycling and paper use policies in place to ensure we minimise waste.
- We have silver accreditation under the Investor in People scheme.
- Our colleagues are key to our business and therefore their wellbeing is important to us. We have a number of colleague initiatives which support this and promote the ongoing success of our business.
- Our Colleague Council is in place to ensure all colleagues views are considered in relation to initiatives prior to implementation.